RAF SIMONS X EASTPAK



I admit I am a consumer and I love design and pay attention to brands so this is gonna work out perfect. I get the impression that this is a “designers” backpack. Every single detail was thought about, perfected….colors, material, fabrication, the oversize-ness of the shape, the packaging….how the pocket enclosures work, the whole triangular theme. I was the kid with like 10 backpacks a school year so I have seen my fair share. The RAF pack is not on the best level of material quality but makes up for it with the aesthetic. Like pushing arguably the best backpack of all time, besides of course a nice Arc'teryx bag. Raf Simons is doing a lot of collaborations right now. I just picked up some stuff he did with Fred Perry today as well.

DEFINITELY check out the site: http://87.106.137.70/rafsimons/

0 comments: