CONFIRMED!!! NIKE AIR YEEZY


So by now everyone has heard of the Nike Air Yeezys, of course. However, there was some doubt as to whether or not they would come out. Now, FINALLY, I have gotten info from someone it WILL be coming out for sure. Three colorways have been confirmed; Black/Black Zen Grey/Light Charcoal, and Net Liquid Lime. According to the info provided to me these colorways will drop in Summer 2009.

In addition to the above info we also have this thanks to doyung9:

confidential information. take it for what it’s worth, believe me or not.

- release date (yes, I said RELEASE, as in they’re actually coming out) has been pushed back from 4Q 08/Holiday 08 to 1Q 09′ (March-@%+)

- this will be a NON-PROFIT shoe… meaning Yeezy is seeing no money off of sales, and I believe no money up front either. I want to say it’s all going to a selected charity.

- 3… THREE stores in the entire U.S. are getting them. Those stores have not been selected yet, but I would assume the Chi is going to get some love, like LA got for the McFly’s. No info on a global release yet.

Like I said, take it for what it’s worth, but I honestly am not the type of person who would make up info, much less has time. - doyung9

0 comments: