NEW BURBERRY PATCHWORK CHECK BUCKET BAG


Recently, I saw the Burberry Patchwork Check Bucket Bag. Usually I hate hadbags and things like this and consider them to be a bit too exaggerating. Burberry attempted to give the signature checkered pattern a nice twist and I have to admit, I like it. Is that horrible? I can't imagine myself carrying this bag around town if I was a woman but still...conceptually I really like it. Why the irregular pattern? Isn't an uneven pattern a major red flag when distinguishing an authentic Burberry bag over a fake bag? Answer:yes! But still...I am strangly attracted to it. I also LOVE anything tech-y. I love how the bag has removable accessories. It's like a two-for-one! The Patchwork Check Bucket contains a removable cosmetic case, an adjustable shoulder strap, patent leather trim, and measures 13.5" x 10.5" x 6.5". For $550 you can cop one. check their website for more info...
www.burberry.com

0 comments: