NIKE AIR PENNY 2 RETRO WHITE/VARSITY ROYAL!




Another OG colorway from the Air Penny IIs will soon be available. The white, black, and varsity royal blue Penny II’s is the second Air Penny II retro drop. This is the best colorway next to the Atlantic Blue colorway. Nothing compares to the Black/Royal colorway, but then again it’s all about what you like. Honestly, I would have rather seen a retro of the Atlantic Blue colorway because the colorway is much more appealing but the white/varsity royal blue is still really nice. At least it’s an original colorway that will release sometime this month, so I can’t complain too much. So far, no dumb retro-plus colorways are set to release. I have to hand it to Nike, this is the first time in forever they've released a really nice shoe and used all og-like materials and not put out 100 lame versions of the shoe in horrible colorways and completely ruined the shoe for me. I am actually excited for this retro...

0 comments: