XZIBIT SPEAKS ABOUT PUFFY TAKING HIM TO A GAY CLUB


Diddy, who has had numerous rumors surface of him being gay, has yet another roomer pop up from an unlikely source. This time it is fellow rapper Xzibit. X-to-the-Z speaks on a night Puffy takes him to what he alleges as a gay club in Miami beach. He does not drop the name of the club nor does he say Diddy is gay but he makes quite the insinuation...In my eyes I can't really call it but I have been to a lot of clubs in Miami on South Beach and I have seen gays in the straight people clubs. As for naked guys, no. Either way, I can't really see why he would air something out like this hinting at someones sexuality. Either way, listen to it yourself. Click the link below.
http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2009/02/topic/artists/diddy/xzibit-speaks-on-diddy-taking-him-to-a-gay-club/

0 comments: