RIHANNA/BROWN UPDATE: JAY-Z SAYS BROWNS A DEAD MAN


According to US Weekly, Jay, who discovered and mentored Rihanna, was reportedly enraged upon hearing the allegations, warning of retributions for Brown. A source told Us Weekly magazine, "He hit the roof. Chris is a walking dead man. He messed with the wrong crew." He also told reporters at the 2 Kings party he hosted for the 3rd year straight with basketball star Lebron James, "It's not a sound bite, this is a real situation," Jay told reporters in Arizona during the third annual "Two Kings" dinner he holds with Lebron James.

"If you can't have compassion for others ... just imagine it being your sister or your mom or someone like that, then think about how you should talk about that."I just think we all should just support her," he continued.

On top of all that, T.I. took back his support for Brown which he gave on the Carson Daily show. Now T.I. says "After careful consideration I realized I made the mistake of commenting before understanding the situation. I myself am no stranger to media scrutiny. My only intention was to support both Rihanna and Chris during these times."

0 comments: