ASHLEY OLSEN OVER MOVIES!


Her semi-definitive answer on whether she'll go back to acting:

I like building brands, so for me it's building the brands that my sister and I are working on, which are Elizabeth and James, and the Row. Once I have more time, then I'll start looking at what else I'd like to do. There's obviously a lot of things I want to do, study, and continue learning about. But right now this is something that I think I can really focus on. I don't have time to be stepping away to work on a movie.



On the pitfalls of being one-half of a famous pair (really, 2 is better than 1 but whatever...):

It opened a lot of doors in the beginning, because people are curious, so that helped. But automatically people will write what they want to write. It was hard at first. When we started the Row I said, 'I don't want anyone to know I'm behind it,' but you can't lie to the people you're selling to.

0 comments: