AIR JORDAN 2009 (24)






Here's the first leaked photos of the Air Jordan 2009. Since they ended the numbered line at 23, they are calling the lines numbered shoe the 2009. Next years numbered shoe will be called the 2010 and so on...Also, expect these to be a lot less accessible than the previous numbered Js. Last week I saw the original drawings of the 2009 and now the real photos popped up. This is the black/gold colorway and, looking at the photos, you can see that there's patent leather and gold detailing. I am sure there is some kind of new technology or at least a modified version of the IPS(indipendent pod system) in the last few Jordans. I have to admit, I actually like them. I dunno about wearing them down the street but maybe with a suit or to play ball in. As soon as more photos leak or I hear any info I will post more. According to sources, the shoe should retail at $190.

0 comments: