DIDDY TO PAY T-PAIN ROYALTIES FOR AUTOTUNE


It has been passed through the industry more than Superhead in the last few months, and now after reviving it, T-Pain is finally going to make some money off of it. Apparently, Diddy, the self proclaimed "King Of The Remix", is going to have a complete Auto-Tune album, and will be paying T- Pain royalties off of it.

During an interview Diddy explained what exactly he was doing saying,

“I gave T-Pain one point on my [upcoming] album for using the Auto-Tune.”

“Sign the papers,” Pain, who has been one of the most sought after collab artist in the game, said as he confirmed this deal. When asked, he seemed very excited about it, stating, “Diddy actually gave me royalties on this album just for using Auto-Tune. He signed the contract and everything. If I can do that with Diddy, somebody else better be signing something. It’s Diddy. He didn’t have to involve me at all. … I’m writing and producing on his album, and he gave me extra royalties on top of that for using something I just brought back.”

With this news it is obvious that the Auto-Tune craze in Hip Hop is far from over...

-credit to defsounds.

0 comments: