KID ROBOT x SIMPSONS



I'm not going to try to sugar coat it, I HATE Kid Robot. To me, the people who shop at this place are what RUIN fashion for me. Fashion somehow went from being that of an art form to some kind of hipster/hip hop/street culture thing overnight. Every time I walk past stores like Kid Robot or Bape and see all these fucking Asian kids from the suburbs wearing their trendy Nike SB dunks and their Ice Cream hoodies and crappy Japanese denim I throwup a little in my mouth. As a matter of fact, you know that taste you get when you half-way throwup in your mouth and it tastes like vomit for 20 minutes? That will forever remind me of these people...that being said, I LOVE The Simpsons. Kid Robot has recently teamed up with Matt Groening to produce a line of toys every Simpsons(and Kid Robot) fan will love! I think this will be the only time I'll ever buy something from them. I am going to buy it online though so I don't have to be seen going into the shop. For more info or to purchase one of the 24 different charecters, go to: http://www.kidrobot.com/products2.cfm?ID=6370#

0 comments: